We love to cook and we use this Louis Kitchenware sauce pot every morning to cook our oatmeal or rice grits. It won't disappoint. We love it.
- Perfect for sauces, steaming, and grains.
- Oven safe up to 600 degrees (who cooks that hot?).
- Finally, a lid that fits a pot perfectly
- Product Origin: Made in the USA.
- Brushed stainless steel body and handle.
- 4" x 8" x 16.25"
- This piece is safe to go in a dishwasher if you've got one! Otherwise hand-washing (soap + water) works great (and it's easy because it's STAINLESS steel).
Louis (Lou-eeeeeeee) is kitchenware that was created out of a desire for everyday cooks to have high quality tools that don’t feel stuffy. Designed meticulously by a mom of two in Detroit, our cookware is tried and tested. We want you to look forward to taking out your pans to make (yet another) dinner at home.
- Safe, high quality materials.
- Constructed to last.
- Made in the United States by family-owned companies who have perfected their craft over generations.
- Louis is committed to doing their part to use this business to create good in this world. And we are committed to always doing better and re-evaluating our progress towards that.